We seasonally process specialty meats for our customers, such as venison, bear, elk, etc...
Pork and beef meats are accepted year round.
Venison processing is from November 1st to March 1st. We can also grind venison into hamburger with pork or beef added.
* Sausages: Hot Italian, Sweet Italian, Breakfast or Chorizo with 1/3 Pork Added
* Kielbasa with 1/3 Pork Added
* Summer Salami with 1/3 Pork Added
* Frankfurters - Double the meat back
* Bologna - Double the meat back
- There is a 10 pound minimum of meat for each product we make.
- Meat must be de-boned, skinless and clean. It can be fresh or frozen.
- Processing can take up to two weeks.
- Please bring your meats to be processed to the right hand side of the building (as you pull in the parking lot) and ring the bell. One of our employees will gladly assist you.
Vacuum Sealing is available as well; at an additional cost. View the order form for pricing.
Copyright © 2021 Alpine Wurst and Meat House, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy